Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

My cute friend Brandy gave me this delicious and super simple recipe. I like to make mash potatoes with it and use the soup/sauce as the gravy (as recommended by Brandy.) Or if your looking for even easier thrown some cut up potatoes right into the crockpot too!! Seriously, who doesn't love a crockpot??

Crock Pot Chicken:
Brandy Jesperson
Put 2 chicken breasts, ½ bag of carrots, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, and 1 can french onion soup into crock pot, cook on low 8 hours. *You can easily double or triple this recipe to accommodate your family!

3 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

I also cook my roast in the mushroom soup/french onion soup mixture in the crook pot. It is yummy!

Adam and Sarah said...

I LOVE crockpot recipes. Thanks, Sarah (and thanks to your friend)! :)

Brandy J. said...

I actually stole this recipe from my mom so I can't take all the credit! I'm actually making this for a church dinner group tomorrow night. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! ~Brandy