Friday, February 20, 2009

Results

We had our ultrasound today!! Everything looks good...and we have a healthy baby. For those of you who voted blue, (like I did) you were wrong! We are having a girl!!! I was so convinced it was a boy, when she told me it was a girl it felt like a total surprise because I had convinced myself already it was a boy. It ended up making it really fun though since I was so surprised...I couldn't stop giggling!!! We are so excited and ready to have a try at the girl thing since right now all we know is boy. Dawson will make such a cute brother to a little sister. I can't wait to go shopping now...I told Christopher his life just got more expensive because she is gonna be one dolled up little girl!!

15 comments:

Carrie said...

Joel is convinved weddings will be half a million dollars by the time Ray gets married! Ha! I voted girl, glad I did! Congrats to your cute family!

Heidi Hillman said...

Congratulations! Girls are SO fun!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I was totally wrong (which is not unusual - I thought Reece was a boy, too!) Tell Chris that he has Josh's sympathies on the shopping - you know how bad I am with that! It's impossible NOT to buy all the cute girlie things! Can't wait to go shopping with you!!!! So happy for you guys!

Lucas Family said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting for this post! I had always envisioned you surrounded by a bunch of little boys, maybe because you grew up with all sisters :) But I am so excited you are having a little girl. They are tons of fun!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

That is so exciting! Congrats and have fun shopping. I like to look at little girl clothes just because they are so cute!

The Tucketts said...

I was wrong, too! Oh well, I'm a bad guesser! Congrats on a little girl! I'm so excited for you guys!

ashley said...

Yay for a girl! Congratulations!

Cass and Jared said...

Yay! That is such exciting news! I think your little girl will be darling, and Dawson will be such a good big brother!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

That is great news!! You and Chris are so lucky to have both a boy and a girl.I love my four boys but when number five was a girl I was ready for a change. Richard is one of eight boys so we never thought we would have a daughter.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Yay! I voted for a girl! I think this spring/summer is going to have a few little girls runnin around!!

Adam and Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats! Girls are tons of fun! :)

Sarah Jane said...

YEAH! Girls are the best! You will have so much fun shopping and dressing her! Congrats!

Holley Sommers said...

Congratulations! Girls are wonderful and I never thought I'd say that because I really didn't want one.

Tara Lynn said...

yay for pinkies...

Mary and Adam said...

Congrats on having a girl! That is so exciting!!!