Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

Christopher's cousin by the very awesome name of Sarah gave me this recipe awhile back, when I saw her mention it on her blog. Since then I have made this recipe numerous times and I love love love it! To echo her, this is one of my favorite things to make (cause it's easy) and eat (cause it's yummy)!! I just want to thank her for such a great recipe, and I hope she doesn't mind me posting it on my blog!

Crockpot Chicken Tacos:
Sarah Frietas
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (I use two and it works fine too!)
1 4 oz can chopped green chilis
1 cup water
1 t. chicken bouillon
1/2-3/4 cup salsa
1 1/2 t. chili powder
1 t. cumin
1 can red beans, drained

Place all ingredients in crockpot and stir to mix. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. Shred chicken with forks and return to pot. Serve on flour tortillas with your favorite taco fixings. Delish!

Any praise for this one goes right to her!

5 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

This sounds delicious! I'm making it today!

Sweet Pea and James said...

Sarah, you're quick! Thanks for posting this...I need any help I can get in the kitchen area. (James thanks you, too!)

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! I am just now seeing the baby announcement. Can't wait!

Adam and Sarah said...

I feel so special having you post my recipe on your blog! :) hehe Glad you like it so much & glad it could be shared. We moms need something easy and tasty to make for dinner!

Sarah Jane said...

since i've been reading your blog, i've been so excited to see what is up for Tasty Tuesday. I love it. This recipe sounds great so thanks for sharing and thanks to Christopher's cousin. Which by the way, I have to agree a very cool name!