Friday, September 26, 2008

The Third Degree

Dawson is obsessed with cars. Toy cars, real cars, the movie Cars, pretty much anything with four wheels. I once went to go get him out of his crib one morning and the first thing he said to me was "cars!" We will be driving and he points to all the ones that really catch his eye and says Mom, car! My response now is yes, we are SURROUNDED by cars!!! Anyways, when he watches the movie Cars (which he requests to watch multiple times daily but does not get to watch it that much) I pretty much get the third degree until the movie is over. I wont complain, an hour and a half of him sitting there is NOT a bad thing! I have learned not to let him watch it around meal times or sleep times otherwise if I turn it off it is total meltdown. Here is a video of him watching Cars with his Cars pajamas...usually he is holding a toy car too but not this time!!


PS For you parents with your car lovers out there (Lindy) here is a website I found from the movie Cars that has fun little games like Maters memory game, a color the picture, and tractor tipping.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, he's gone, there's no coming back, clearly he wanted to be left alone, he's in the zone now. :)

Adam and Sarah said...

Very cute! He's a riot!
As for the cabinet above the toilet -- I've got one too! :) A cute little white one. The last owners left it and it helps a LOT! Other than that, we've just got one cupboard to put stuff in, in the bathroom. It's such a pain! And there are two fake drawers on the sink's cabinet... WHY do builders do that? Yes it looks nice, but it'd be even nicer if there were actually DRAWERS! lol!