Saturday, September 13, 2008

Signs of a Sugar Addict

I think I may have a sugar addict on my hands...you be the judge! It amazes me how he can tell the difference between candy/treat and healthy food/snacks. He is ALWAYS willing to take candy or share a yummy goody....yet if it's something good for him like pretty much most vegetables besides a few, he says ewww and pushes it away. The mind of a toddler is a smart little thing!

1. The sugar-glazed over eyes
2. The sugar coma
3. The face stuff...must have it all in your mouth!
4. Slyly trying to sneak it from Mom and Dad (I love his face in the picture, so guilty!)
5. Eating/drinking anything of a sugary substance that (mom) leaves laying around
**Note, these are over the past year....he doesn't consume sugar like this regularly!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hilarious. I enjoyed the sugar coma, reminded me of Chris in his sugar coma after free slurpee day!

Rebecca said...

Loved the photos! I have four boys just like him! I can't get too mad at them though because I'm sure they inherited it from me!!

Mary and Adam said...

hahaha I love the "sugar coma" picture.

the nayz said...

This is too cute. There was a time when Jayci would ask for a snack and I would offer her a granola bar, fruit or crackers and what she was really wanting was a cookie, licorice, candy etc. We too have seen the sugar coma up close and in person.

Brandy J. said...

Such a cute little guy...why do I suddenly feel like I need to go wash my hands? I feel sticky! ~Brandy