Monday, June 23, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

As you all know by now, I love the Sneaky Chef. I really have only made her purees, but tonight I tried a recipe I found on her website called Cold Sesame Noodles. It's a healthy take on a not so healthy take-out food. I am always excited but nervous to try a new recipe because you never know if it's a keeper, but let me tell you, this one is a keeper! I loved how it smelled as I was making it and even better I loved how it tasted as I was eating it!!! You have got to try it (click on the link then free recipes for the recipe.) There is an ingredient in the recipe called tahini. I could not find it anywhere, so I left it out and I thought it was fine! I added the green onions and toasted sesame seeds to it like it recommended as well. I marinated some chicken in an Asian marinade, we grilled it up, and with the cold noodles it was a delish summer meal that I will be definitely making many more times. YUM!

1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

That sounds tasty! We'll have to try it out.