Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sweet Memories

Dawson loves to watch the little videos we have taken of him with our camera, so as we were sitting here watching movies of him, I started watching to ones of when he was first born, his first laugh, etc. It made me want to cry! He is so big now I couldn't believe watching some of them because you forget how small they were and how quickly they grow up!! I am so glad we have lots of movies and pictures of him so I can remember the days when he just would lay in my arms! Here are three blasts from the past that I love! I couldn't pick just one :-)


2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love that last one of him laughing! That is too funny!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh he so cute! Time does fly by too fast! Now he is a little boy with sweater vests and spikey hair. Adorable!