Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FYI...

My friend Summer past along some wonderful information to me and I just wanted to pass it along to all you ladies out there; be it moms, moms to be, grandmas, aunts, sisters, whatever!! The Children's Place is having a big "monster" sale where a ton of clothes are $7.99 and under!!! I am talking cute dresses for girls, sweater vests for boys for like, five bucks, tees, shorts, pants, etc. You have to check it out. I ordered some stuff for Dawson for fall and some for him for next summer (lets keep our fingers crossed I ordered the right size...I stuck with shirts though so I think we will be ok!) Shipping and handling is a $5 flat rate, I mean come on, can you beat that? Regardless of the fact that I spent a large amount on him for summer clothes I figured $5 for shirts for next summer is really worth it. So I hope you all check it out and happy shopping to you!

PS...If you look at the time I am posting this, it's 1:37am. I cannot sleep. So what am I doing? Shopping and blogging!! Where's the sleeping pills before I spend anymore money!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a dangerous little combo at 1:30 in the morning! Been there, done that!

I'm going to go check out TCP now...yet another great tip from Sarah.

robert said...

Wow... I too used to visit Childrens Place for shopping for my kids.