Friday, June 17, 2011

Turning 28...

...is wayyyyy tooo close to 30! None the less, I have some amazing people in my life and that's what made my birthday fun. My friends Summer and Stacy took me out to lunch one day, another day my awesome visiting teachers Shanna and Danielle took me out to lunch, then I had a joint Birthday celebration with the Olsen-Olsen-Jesperson clan to celebrate mine and Dave's birthdays. Sunday, my actual birthday day my amazing hubs and sister cooked me my favorite dinner of ham and cheesy potatoes with strawberry shortcake for dessert! I must admit though, one of the best parts too was getting my Silhouette for my birthday! Thank you Mom/Dad/Grandma/Uncle/Chris for getting me it...I LOVE it!


1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Close to 30? Try being OVER 30! :) Don't worry, I'll always be older than you to make you feel better.