Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving

My husband turned the big 3-0. Where or where has the time gone?? I can remember when my parents were 30! Anyways, the kids and I are just so lucky to have such a great father and husband in our lives. He is such a thoughtful hubby, always helping and making me smile. He is a hands on dad who makes the kids laugh non stop. He is the whole package, and our family would not be the family it is without him.

This year he really didn't want to do much but stay home for his birthday. We hung out around the house and got deep dish Chicago style pizza for dinner (his one request.) We had cake after, and Jen, Jer, and Kohen stopped by to say hi and give him a sweet card. It wasn't glamorous but it was a wonderful day!



4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my! PLEASE tell me where you got that pizza! I have been to Chicago and had some of their real deep dish pizza, but I didn't think it was possible in these parts. But gosh! That looks delicious!

Eagerly waiting your reply.....

Brandy J. said...

Happy birthday Chris!! I think the mullet picture needs to be more prominently displayed on the blog...a new banner perhaps? :)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Loving all of the blog posts lately! We still need to do Chicago pizza with you guys! Glad Chris had a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
you made blogging glance easy. The entire look of your site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!



My web-site: http://club211.net/userinfo.php?uid=19850