Wednesday, February 2, 2011

As Cute As She Is...

...I don't think she can even pull off the "mullet" look; so I gave Emerson's hair a trim. It was getting so long in back but not so much on the sides so I bucked up and trimmed her cute little baby hair. I am glad I did, it seems to look a bit thicker now, and sort of curls right under. I know, she's cute.


On another "first/milestone" note; at 17 months Emerson became a walker! It's so funny to see little tiny Miss Sass toddling around the house. She thinks she is the bees knees.

PS- She is such a girlie girl. My sister gave her a fairy princess dress up for Christmas and she brings it to us to put on her. Anything that is or resembles a bracelet/necklace she wears. She loves her purse. She thinks she is a mom and I call her "Little Momma" because she constantly carries her baby doll or pushes her in the toy stroller. If she doesn't have her doll she says "bebe bebe bebe" until you give it to her. She is just like I was when I was little.

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

How fun! I love it when Izzie gets all girly too! Her hair cut is cute, and now it will grow in like a bob, super cute!