Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Emerson at 6 Months!

So I totally forgot to blog Em's 5 month post and realized it just a few days ago...whoops. Oh well, time flies so quick we are already at six months!! I cannot believe we have reached the halfway mark to her first birthday, really, how did that happen??? I feel like time is just flying! Anyways, we are loving our little girl and she is so much fun! Here is some stuff about her at six months! (I'll post her stats after her doc's appointment on the 12th!)
-We started solids. At first she didn't like it at all. But then I made her cereal a ton thicker and now she eats it well and seems to enjoy it. We have tried squash too and she seems to like it. My friend Summer told me about Mum Mums and so I decided to try them with Emers and she LOVES them! They are these rice rusks that dissolve super easy. She just holds one and goes to town on that thing!
-She is rolling everywhere. Tummy to back and back to tummy!
-She is mimicking now. The funniest is her fake cough. If you cough she will cough back and it's so cute.
-She babbles. And babbles. And babbles. Her newest noise is Ahhhh babababababababa!
-When she doesn't like something or doesn't want you to do something she lets out a very girly assertive whiny shriek. I already feel the sassiness!
-She loves watching Dawson, our dog, and out cat.
-She got an exersaucer for Christmas and is loving it!
-She can sit up with help.
-She is very good at pulling off her headbands (I just love that- sarcasm!) and is grabbing for stuff.
-Everything goes right to her mouth and she drools like it's going out of style.
-She hates getting her face wiped, her shirt put on, and being restricted.
-She loves to touch faces and she is a cuddler.
-She is a good sleeper and really mellow.
-Emerson loves her feet and hands!


6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't believe she is six months already! That is crazy! I'm glad she likes the Mum Mums - those were Reece's favorite for so long!

Anonymous said...

Gosh she is just so cute! I can only hope that our baby is half as cute as she is! I can't wait to come and play with her!

Missy said...

The last picture is hilarious. Her expression is priceless!

Sarah Jane said...

she is so dang cute!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

What a doll she is and you keep her looking so cute with her clothes and had bands.

The Tucketts said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months!!! She is so cute and getting so big!