Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Em's 6 Month Stats!

Because I didn't have them yet with her 6 month post, here is Emerson's 6 month old stats!

Weight= 12.1 pounds (1%)
Length= 25.5 inches (37%)
Head Circumference= 16.1 inches (11%)

Yep, still our little bean. Doctor says she is following the growth curve and developing great, just petite! Funny thing is, I was so nervous this doctors appointment because with Dawson's six month appointment his growth had slowed down so that's when we started putting butter in his food and supplementing him so I had this slight fear it was going to happen again! It didn't though- Dawson at six months weighed 11.3 pounds so Emerson is almost a pound bigger. I told our doctor how I was glad she was growing well and he said I didn't need to worry especially since her big brother is little just like her so obviously it runs in the family! I am so grateful to have happy, healthy kids...what a blessing! And just for kicks, here is a funny video of Emerson's new favorite trick.

5 comments:

Missy said...

I love her trick!

The Tucketts said...

Oh, she is so cute! And such a tiny little thing. I'm glad she's growing so you don't have to supplement. Too cute!

Holly said...

I am sooooo jealous of your petite baby! Everytime I carry 60+ pounds of kid up the stairs to our apartment I wonder why I am so keen on feeding them haha. Its crazy to think Ethan weighed just 3 pounds less than Em when he was born!

She is a doll- glad to hear she is healthy, meanwhile enjoy carrying and rocking her while she's still small!

Adam and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! Amber and I were laughing our heads off as we watched it. So adorable how by the end she just seemed so exhausted by it. Cute!

Mary and Adam said...

ba bab ba bab a ba ba ba b ab a ba ba bab. Cute Video!