Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Pajamas!

Yep, still playing catch up, still trying to get motivated to blog and do stuff. This darn blah weather makes me want to curl up on the couch and do nothing...kinda impossible with two little ones. Alas, here is pics from Christmas Eve. Every year we open one present on Christmas Eve and it's Christmas pajamas. I of course had to get pics of the kiddos and well, I just love the series of photos that happened while trying to get them to both look at the camera and smile. It's classic.





And for kicks, one of all of us in our duds:

6 comments:

Brandy J. said...

I love the progression of the emotional outburst from Emerson! Cute jams for a cute fam.

Sarah Jane said...

very cute! We do christmas pj's too, and I love that tradition!

Missy said...

I have to say that the second picture is my favorite. It looks like Dawson is irritating Em.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Cute jammy jams!! Who doesn't love a new pair of Christmas Jams?!?! Such a fun tradition!

Carrie said...

You guys go full out. Love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.