Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Coconut Yamaka and a Binky.

So here are a couple videos of the kids that I think are pretty cute. A couple weeks ago we had Aunt Jen and Uncle Jer over for dinner, and Jer brought over a coconut that he had bought and wanted to crack open. While I was feeding Emerson, they proceeded to hollow it out and realize it was the perfect size for Dawson's head. When I was done feeding Em I came out to Dawson telling me he was Jewish...ha. The video of Emerson I think is funny, but it may just be me. It just cracks me up how her head is bobbing up and down as she sucks on her bink.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Seriously the cutest kids ever!!!

Rob and Tammy said...

CUTE!!!

Carrie said...

Those videos are hilarious. I love your mormon jewish boy and that little girl will NEVER have a bad hair day thanks to her mom! Cute kiddos! Can't wait to see them soon and catch up.

Sarah Jane said...

Sarah, Emerson is so dang cute!