Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Sillies with Dawson


Here are a few things that have come out of Dawson's mouth lately that have given us a laugh. They might not be as funny as if you were there, but we found them humorous!

Chris: Dawson, we need to go now so we need to pick up your toys. I'll help you if you want.
Dawson: That's ok, I'll watch you do it (as he leans against his dresser.)

Yesterday I was putting on orange and black striped tight for Witches Night Out (post to come about that) and Dawson walked into the room. He gave me a weirded out look and said to me "That's not right, mom."

While I was driving the other day, the car in front of me did a fast stop so I was forced to too. Dawson said: "Be careful, mom!" "That too fast." "Go slow!"

Newest excuse to not do stuff: "I'm too little."

Newest excuse on why not to take a nap: "No thanks, mom. My ears get too hot."

When he sits on the potty to go pee, he will push and if it doesn't come right away he tells us, "It's not working." When he finally goes he says, "It works!"

Chris and Dawson go to BYU football home games and watch all the away games on tv, and this year being older Dawson has gotten into it a bit more. He must listen to what Christopher says cause today he was watching the guy run the ball and said "Go, go, get in there!"

When he does something wrong and knows he is gonna get sent to time out he tries to get out of it by coming up to us, giving us a hug and kiss and saying "I'm sorry mom/dad, that's my fault."

4 comments:

Mary and Adam said...

hahaha I love these posts! That is too funny...I always have to call Adam over to read them and we laugh!!! I can't wait to post my own funny happenings!

Carrie said...

He is one hilarious kid. I love that his ears get too hot, that is exactly why I don't take naps either. ;) Can't wait to see you this week! I can give you that bib too!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I love that he told Chris he's watch him pick up toys! LOL!!!! I love it that you are doing these now, I love reading them. I love reading Lyndsey's too! Little kids say the funniest things! I can't wait till our baby is old enough to start saying some funny things!

The Tucketts said...

I love the things Dawson says. He is one funny kid. Does he lecture Chris on his driving yet? Or is it still just you?