Sunday, November 30, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me


I was tagged by Tammy to list 7 random facts about myself and then tag others to do the same. Here are my 7 facts/quirks:

1. My kitchen has to be clean. 24/7. Mainly my sink area. I cannot go to bed if there are spots on the faucet, the towels are messed up, counters dirty, and floor not swept. If you were a fly on the wall you would find me multiple times a day keeping my sink clean and spot free.

2. Two bad habits of mine are cracking my knuckles and biting my nails.

3. I took ballet for about 7 years. I even could do pointe but stopped after I sprained my ankle a couple of times.

4. When I was about 3 years old, I fell out of a 2-story window and walked away with only a bruise.

5. If I could go back to school for anything, I would go to culinary school. I enjoy cooking and can follow recipes pretty well, but I would love to learn the insides-out of it and know how to make my own things and what seasonings go with what.

6. When I am around the house I love wearing loungy-sweats-comfy clothes. Almost everyday for at least part of it, you will find me in some sort of lounge clothes.

7. I hate spiders. When I see one my heart speeds up a bit and I get freaked out. I have a really hard time killing them because I don't want to get too close. I use to put a glass over it and would wait until Christopher got home but now I can't do that with Dawson. I have to talk myself into it before I kill one.

I tag Laurel, Andrea, Bridget, Liz, Sarah F., Bri, and Kim.

5 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

Pajama pants are the best invention ever - I would wear them 24/7 if I could! I also love your new picture on your blog - you are a cute little family!!

Lucas Family said...

Do you remember when we stopped at Citgo to get gas and we found a spider in your car ( maybe it was mine... I can't remember). We talked the gas attendent into killing it for us :) Mike is definitely my spider killer!

The Thurstons said...

I can't believe you fell out of a two-story window...and not a scratch! You're one tough chickidee!!! Your new family picture is SO cute!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

It's fun to learn new things about you.

Brandy J. said...

Okay, I knew all of these things except for the ballet fact. I bet you were the cutest little ballerina!