Thursday, November 6, 2008

Four by Four

I was tagged by Brandy so here goes! I am suppose to go to the pictures area on my computer, pick the 4th picture in the 4th file and post it. Then I explain the photo and tag 4 friends.
This is a picture from Easter of 2007. We were actually in Illinois, visiting my family. Here are me and Dawson (4 months) coloring Easter eggs in my parents kitchen. It was D's first Easter. My mom had put the sticker on Dawson's forehead and I remember Dawson was mad at me when I took it off and it left a red spot. We had a great Easter that year, sticking to the traditions of the Easter bunny hiding our baskets and eating a big yummy dinner.

I tag Jen A., Holly H., Laurel H., and Carrie P.

2 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

Dawson has gotten so big. I can't believe he is going to be 2!!!!

Carrie said...

Whoa that's the Dawson I missed out on. He's just a little baby in that picture! How fun, I'm going to do this tag....