Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

Here is another great recipe I found in Paper Crafts Gourmet. I LOVE this White Chili so much, I can eat a big ol' bowl full of it! Yum-Yum!

Janice’s White Chili

6 Fifteen oz cans of Gr. White Northern Beans
6 Cups diced or shredded cooked Chicken Breasts
2 teaspoons Cumin
5 Cups Chicken broth
2 Medium onions - diced
2 Four oz cans chopped green chilies
1 1/2 teaspoons ground Oregano
1/2 teaspoon red or Cayenne Pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
24 oz tub Sour Cream

Boil onions in broth for 15 minutes

Add all ingredients (except sour cream) - simmer one hour
Fold in sour cream
Recipe by Janice Marriott

2 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Thanks for the Paper Crafts plug. Janice (the creator of this recipe) doesn't live in Utah. I met her in Florida this summer and had to give her a big hug. I told her how much everyone LOVES her recipe...she is one talented little chef!

Carrie said...

Yum...sometimes I wish I just had a chef to make it for me though... :)