Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

As the summer is winding down, I have been trying to BBQ every last chance I can get because I love it! One of my favorite things to grill, is a recipe by my friend Sheri Fuller called Grilled Chicken Sandwiches. They are a nice twist to the typical hamburgers and hot dogs and they are super easy and yummy too! Enjoy!

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
By: Sheri Fuller

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/3 c honey
1/4 c lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
4 kaiser rolls
4 lettuce leaves
4 tomato slices

honey sauce:
4 T honey
4 T mayonnaise

Preheat grill. Cut chicken breasts in half and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Mix honey, lemon juice, and garlic in gallon ziplock bag. Add chicken and let marinade at least 15 minutes, or longer. Grill chicken until no longer pink in middle. To prepare honey sauce, mix mayo and honey in a small bowl until well blended. Serve chicken on rolls with lettuce, tomato, and honey sauce.

2 comments:

Brandy J. said...

I can attest to the yummy-ness of this recipe. Sarah made it for my fam and it was delicious!! ~Brandy

Carrie said...

Hi Sarah! I am glad you found my blog and I am glad I found yours. Dawson is so cute and is growing up so fast. It was good to hear from you and I am glad you guys are doing well!