Friday, August 15, 2008

Tagged and Tagged!

I have been tagged twice...once by Carrie and once by Liz...so I am going to do them both in one post...sorry if it's long and you get sick hearing all about me!

Liz's Tag:
3 Joys: My family & friends, scrapbooking, and being a mommy

3 Fears: Losing a loved one, spiders, and getting hit from behind in my car (or anywhere)

3 Obsessions: Keeping my kitchen clean, Dawson's laugh, and diet coke

3 Surprising Facts: When I was 3 years old I fell out of a 2 story window and walked away with a couple of bruises, I bite my nails and have tried to quit numerous times, and when I was 6 years old I was obsessed with the name Jenny so I would introduce myself to everyone as "Jenny Sarah" and then my Mom would have to explain my "phase" I was going through.

I tag Dawn Anderson, Lisa Anderson, and Debbie Thurston

Carrie's Tag:
In honor of the Olympic's opening ceremony held on 8-8-08....Here are my 8's...

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: Jon and Kate Plus 8, The Office, America's Next Top Model, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, The Hill's, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and Iron Chef America

8 Restaurants I Love: Cafe Rio, Rumbi's, The Melting Pot, Cheesecake Factory, Noodles & Co, Paradise Bakery and Cafe, Tommy's Hot Dogs, and Georgio's Pizza

8 Things I am Doing Today: My "job" at Paper Crafts (doing the magazine returns), Eating Arby's, Blogging, Reading my new People Magazine, Going to a Farmer's Market, Going to Boondocks, Playing with Dawson, and Going to Bed!

8 Things I am Looking Forward To: Fall time, Dawson's Birthday, Chris's Birthday, Our Anniversary, the Holidays, Visiting my Family, the Weekend, and Being Almost all Caught up on my Scrapbooking!

8 Things I Love About Summer: Flip Flops, Swimming, BBQ's, Playing Outside with Dawson, Taking Vacations, Going on Walks in the Evenings, Growing a Garden, and the 4th of July

8 Olympic Events I Want to See: I Don't Think I have 8, but Summer/Winter Combined I Like Figure Skating, Gymnastics, Swimming, Women's Volleyball, Speed Skating, and a Little Bit of Skiing/Snowboarding.

8 Things on my Wish List: Having our Van Paid off, Christopher Finishing School, Maybe Going to Culinary School Someday, Never Having to do Laundry Again, New Clothes, a Bigger House, Good Health for all my Family and Friends, and Nicer People.

I Tag Brandy, Holly, Ashley, Selina, Kim, Katy, Amanda Tuckett, and Shanna

5 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Oh great! I never did my tag from Liz (and Shanna tagged me with the same one), either. I might have to do both like you! We'll see if I do it, I'm a slacker:)

Carrie said...

seriously i love tags because you get to know people quirks and passions in warp speed.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

It's fun to hear about your wants and needs and wishes!

the nayz said...

That's cool that you "work" at Papercuts. It was also fun to catch-up with you through your tags

Anonymous said...

Bout time I finally posted your tag on my blog! Sorry it took me so long to get to it, but it's done now! Thanks for thinking of us!