Friday, August 8, 2008

Free Slurpee Day!

So I was looking through my pictures, wondering what I could blog about because nothing too exciting is happening right now, and I realized that I forgot to blog about 7-11 Free Slurpee Day because that was during all my vacation posts. So anyways, Christopher loves slurpees and even more he loves free ones! So for the last couple of years we have been participants in free slurpee day. Pretty much, on July 11th (7/11) you can go into any 7-11 and get a free 7.11 ounce slurpee. Well, this year, Christopher decided we should hit as many as possible on our way home from Gymboree....which meant 5!!! Can I tell you...I was slurpeed out after 5 of those suckers!! So to remember our lovely slurpee day, we took some funny pictures....enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin funny! I love reading your blog because it makes my day! I'll have to remember 7/11 each year.

Carrie said...

that's hilarious chris looks like a total junkie!

Kimmy said...

We always knew we liked you, but now we know why! You are so totally the type of people we can hang with!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

That is hillarious!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! I wish I could have been there for this! I love Slurpees too! Oh, and I'm working on a day for a house warming party......

Anonymous said...

OH and....we want to plan a trip up to Park City for a weekend. But it has to be in advance so Cameron can take it off. So we are thinking September...I need to call you and jen!

Jason and Bri said...

oh my gosh I love slurpees thats like a everyday thing for me, I totally didn't know about free slurpee day.

KaLee said...

Haha! I love you!