Friday, May 30, 2008

Meet Max


We went and did the crazy...we got a puppy! Max is a Shih-Tzu Yorkie mix, otherwise known as a Shorkie. He will get to be only 9, maybe 10 lbs. and he doesn't shed. The other great thing is we are getting our fence in this next week. We had a dog about 2 years into our marriage, a black lab; but ended up giving him to another family because we felt like we weren't giving him a lot of attention with both of us in work and Chris in school. We didn't have a fence either and he was a really hyper dog! So, we decided to try round two, now that I stay home full time and we have a fence in. It also helps that he is a smaller dog too...I think I will be able to handle him better! Dawson absolutely loves him, I will hear him giggling like crazy and find him playing with Max. That melts my heart enough!

6 comments:

Lucas Family said...

Max is adorable. I'm sure Dawson and him will grow up to be best friends.

Nicole said...

Aww! So cute!! I bet Dawson adores him.

Anonymous said...

He really is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to meet him tonight! And I can't wait to hang out with my cousins! I haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! Thanks again for going with me for my bridals! You're the best Sarah!

Holly said...

Thats so funny. My Brother in Law has a yorkie named Max. Hope he turns out to be a great pet for your family!

Mary and Adam said...

He's SO CUTE!!! We have similar puppies!!! haha I love yorkies. I think our Heidi has stopped growing already - she's been 4 pounds for a month now. Tiny!

Brandy J. said...

Oh my goodness -- you got a dog! I hope Princess doesn't get too jealous. :) Max is very cute. Did you name him or did he already have a name when you got him?