Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hubby Tag!

The Hubby Tag
What is his full name? Christopher
How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
How long did you date? Ok ready for this? Technically 3 weeks, but I say a month cause it sounds a little better...
How did you meet? He actually baptized me on his mission. A year later I came out west to go to BYU-I, but I was flying into Salt Lake City and had no way to get there. I remembered he lived out that way so I called and asked him if he knew a bus or anyone I could pretty much hitch a ride with up to Idaho. He offered to drive me, so I came out, stayed a couple days with his family, and the rest was history.
Who eats more sweets? Him...he will eat peanut butter cups with chocolate milk...he says the best thing with chocolate is more chocolate. But I do love sweets too!
Who said "I love you" first? He did!
How old is he? 27
Who is taller? He is
Who is smarter? Well, he is definitely school wise and book smart...also scripture smart. I am 98% of the time the one who is right though!
Who does the laundry? We both do...my hubby is so good to help me out...I definitely do more of it though!
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
Who mows the lawn? He does...I hate to admit I have never mowed a lawn before!
Who drives? He does
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 he has 2.
Who wears the pants? He wears the pants, but I tell him which ones to wear!!!!! (Thanks Kim, what a perfect way to put it....hehe!)
I now tag Andrea, Brandy, Holly, and Ashley

Here are a couple more pictures of my cute husband...he is such a kid at heart!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Don't be ashamed of never having to mow the lawn before! I've never done it either! Josh keeps threatening to take me to his dad's house to learn.... :)

Brandy J. said...

Sarah, you were the oldest in your family and you never mowed the lawn? Oh, I have had many years of lawn mowing experience (it really isn't that bad). This will be my first official tag. I'll have to come up with some juicy stuff about Dave when putting together my list. The Disney pictures of Chris are great!

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta love my cousin! He is pretty Great! I remember the whole story of the engagement...well the best I can anyway! I remember it happened fast--but you know what?!!! I'm sure glad we got ya! You are an excellent addition to our family! Love ya cuz! Oh and you should look at mine and cameron's blog!