Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Two days ago was my 25th Birthday, and it was a perfect birthday! It kind of turned out to be a week long of lots of fun festivities...am I spoiled! On Tuesday I went shopping with my adopted "Mom" Tammy, and she bought me some super cute shirts followed by lunch at Red Robin with the rest of the Olsen/Jesperson clan minus Dave, but he was there in spirit! That night we went out to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory with Christopher's fam. YUM! On my actual Birthday I had to take Dawson to Gymboree in the morning and when we came back home there were pink streamers and balloons hung, and a pink cake and presents waiting for me...what a cute Hubby, huh? He also arranged for a babysitter to watch Dawson so we could go see a movie. If any of you haven't see Penelope I would recommend it, very cute. Thanks to Jared we got in free! That night the boys made dinner for me and then yesterday I got to sleep in while Christopher cleaned my whole house. I got a lot of things, but sharing my birthday with friends and family was what really made my day. I love just hanging out with my Hubby and Dawson, and getting lots of Birthday kisses from them!
Me and Christopher
My CUTE boys and I

5 comments:

Holly said...

HAPPY Birthday Sarah! Sorry i missed it- i don't remember anyones birthday. I mean just the other day I realized I have been telling people I am 24- when I have been 25 for a couple of months now... looks like such a fun time out to dinner!

Nicole said...

Sarah, your hair looks so long and thick! I love it!

Brandy J. said...

Cute pink polka dot shirt! :) We have a present for you so we need to get together soon. Also, pictures from our tea party will be on the Paper Crafts blog tomorrow if you want to check them out.

KaLee said...

Oh my goodness your hair! I love it! I'm so glad you had a great birthday week!

Adam and Sarah said...

happy late birthday! i'm glad you had fun! wanna tell you that your hair is super cute dark brown! i LOVE it! :D