Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Little Monkey

The other day I decided to tackle the laundry that never seems to end, so in went the soap and on went the water. I turned around to clean up some books in Dawson's room that were scattered about, turned back around to start putting clothes in the laundry to find this:
Of Course, he got some no-no's and was pulled down but not until I took a picture. Later that night when Chris got home I said "Guess what Dawson did?" I showed him the picture and a guilty look came over his face. He told me that when he does laundry he puts Dawson on the soap container so he can "help." Little did he know Dawson would take matters into his own hands!

5 comments:

ashley said...

I LOVE the end of the day when I get to recount all of the mischievous things that Andrew did for Josh's sake.

It's so much easier to love toddlers when they are sleeping like angels while you reminisce about the cute faces, the sounds, etc... from that day.

Brandy J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy J. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!! We hope you have a great day.

Carrie said...

See like father like son. You should teach Dawson to do hide all of Chris's clothes and see if he thinks that's funny. :)

Carrie said...

I see it's your birthday--HAPPY 20th BIRHTDAY girl!!! :)