Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cheesy Smile

So one day Dawson and I were goofing around together and Dawson would do anything I would do. So I started doing this goofy grin where I would scrunch up my eyes and nose and open my mouth in a big smile and then he would do it. We were both practically rolling on the ground giggling with eachother. When he does it, it is the funniest, cheesiest smile ever, so I started calling it "cheesy smile." He nows does it on command if you ask him for a cheesy smile and I swear, it can turn anyone's day around it is so darn funny and cute. Man I love this kid! What a hoot he is. Here is the "cheesy smile":

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love all your posts! I love how you are so passionate about your little guy and so grateful to be home with him! You are so into your cute little family and it's real refreshing to read, thanks.

Brandy J. said...

That is certainly one "cheesy smile." Thanks for sharing Dawson's latest trick.