Friday, March 21, 2008

Life With A Toddler...

...is NEVER boring! Here are some of the latest and greatest goofy moments with Dawson...He never ceases to put a smile on my face!
Who needs clothes when you have Dad's hat and socks?
Crawling under the chair in the office did not work as planned...
Goofing around at lunch, making me laugh.
Hiding in the laundry closet.
"Clowning" around!

The older Dawson gets the more and more I am convinced he is a little mini me of his Daddy. He loves to put a smile on everyones face, act goofy, and always has lots of energy!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The socks look like leg warmers! How funny! He is so stinking cute, Sarah. I've GOT to meet this little guy someday. :)

Adam and Sarah said...

what are you talking about? chris would NEVER act goofy!! oh, who am i kidding?! he's a MAJOR goofball!! :D

Brandy J. said...

Sarah,

I finally have a blogspot login I can remember so now I will be able to post comments again. Dawson is a cutie pie with a cute little rump. ~Brandy