Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Park City!



Christopher, Dawson, My sister in law Jen, her husband Jeremy, my other sister in law Heather, cousin Selina, and I all took a last minute planned trip to Park City for Labor Day. We went Sunday night and stayed in a condo down there. We had a ton of fun! We went out to eat and then played games and watched a movie on Sunday. The next day we made a yummy breakfast then went to the outlet malls (it was super busy) and hit a ton of great sales. After that we walked on Main street a bit then sadly headed home. We all had a ton of fun and a lot of laughs. I love having Park City so close, it's a great place for a quick getaway. If any of you want a fun vacation, I recommend it! Pictures will follow later tonight! I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!

0 comments: