Saturday, September 8, 2007

Anybody Got Any Toilet Paper?


I had to laugh and take a picture the other day because Dawson was crawling around with toilet paper stuck on his foot! When ever I am in the bathroom getting ready in the morning, Dawson always ends up playing with the toilet paper. He loves to unwind it, rip it, ball it up, and stick it in his mouth (yes I have to pull little bits of toilet paper off his mouth.) Most the time I think ahead and pull it off and set it where he can't get to it, but every now and then I forget. So the other day after I was done getting ready and he was done playing with it, we headed out to the kitchen and I looked down at him and he had a piece of toilet paper stuck to his foot. I had to laugh because what is usually a "public embarrassment" he had no clue and just smiled and went about his own business. Can't we all just be like babies and not get embarrassed over anything??

0 comments: