Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall Time!

I love fall and I am so excited it is finally cooling off (a little) and I look forward to the leaves changing, going to Witches Night Out, wearing cozy sweaters, taking Dawson trick or treating, baking yummy goodies, and making soups and comfort foods. I love to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and muffins, caramel apple crisp, enchilada soup, and chili. Which brings me to the point of this blog. I am always looking for yummy baked goodies, soups, chili's, or warm comforting fall food recipes, so whoever reads this if you have a yummy recipe will you post it in my comments? I would love to try something new! Even if you just have a recipe that doesn't fall into the "fall" food category but you think it's a good one, go ahead and pass it along! The other great thing is, if everyone posts something then everyone can also look at the other recipes and get some new ones themselves. It's like a mini recipe exchange! Here is one I will give you, it's one of my favorites and my friend Brandy gave it to me.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins:
4 eggs
3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup canola oil
1/2 t cinnamon
2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 15oz. can pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 bag chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat eggs and sugar. Add oil and pumpkin, combine. In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix. Mix in chocolate chips. Spray or line muffin tins. Fill 3/4 of the way full. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until done. ENJOY!




1 comments:

Tammy said...

Are you availabe for Witches Night on October 19th?