Friday, August 31, 2007

Dawson's Toy


Dawson has had this toy for a few weeks now, but he is really starting to love it...and I love it too! He used to come and crawl all over me and use me to stand, so I decided he needed a fun toy he could play with while standing up...a la giraffe! As soon as he sees this toy he goes straight to it and stands and plays. He even figured out how to put the balls in the mouth to play the music. He no longer uses me as a toy either! He is becoming such an independent little boy...he loves to explore and figure things out and watch how they work. Maybe I have a future engineer on my hands? Or an Architect?

1 comments:

ashley said...

Fun! I think I buy Andrew new toys more for my enjoyment than his. I love the toy aisles, and always end up there on shopping trips.

What a cute little guy, and so good at standing!