Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nostalgic...



Every now and then I like to look through Dawson's picture file on our computer to see pictures now compared to when he was first born and I always get a little saddened at how fast the time has gone. Just yesterday it seemed he was a little newborn that just laid in my arms and as of tomorrow he is a ten month old crawling, babbling, standing, and getting into everything. I remember when he was just a couple months old I would think "it will be so much fun one day when he is crawling and playing" and now here is that day and I miss him being a newborn! On the other side of it, the other day I saw this little 3 year old boy talking and laughing with his mom and I thought "it will be so much fun to see what kind of little boy Dawson will be." I had to stop myself because that day will be here before I know it and I will be missing today! I have learned I need to try to enjoy every minute with Dawson and enjoy each stage to the fullest because it will only happen once. It's crazy how time flies, but I have loved being a MOM!

0 comments: