Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Sister Surprise

My sister Missy and I decided she needed to come visit sometime this fall for funsies. What would be a more perfect time than Dawson's birthday? None! So we decided to keep it a secret from the kiddos and my sister Lisa who lives out here and surprise them. I took Dawson to preschool one morning, picked Missy up from the airport, and returned to pick Dawson up from preschool with Missy in tow. Dawson was shocked to run out to the car to see Missy there with me and was so excited to see her...his face was priceless! We then headed to Old Navy to surprise Lisa. Her boss went to get her telling her there was a mad customer waiting for her, but she came out to see Chris, the kiddos, and me then Missy stepped out from behind a rack of clothes. Again another priceless reaction...she almost had a heart attack I think!! It was pretty funny.


For the rest of the trip we were pretty much on the go; eating, visiting places, and celebrating D turning 5. We went to the VIP night of H&M thanks to my friend Brandy and scored some cute clothes, went to the mall, ate at Cafe Rio, visited Gardner Village, ate at Italian Village, had Dawson's party, etc. It was a blast and so fun to hang out with Missy! Thanks for visiting us and making Dawson's birthday!



2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Super fun surprise! Yay for sister time!

Brandy J. said...

You guys definitely packed a lot into a short trip. It was fun seeing Missy!