Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Color Me Mine

I got an awesome Groupon deal for $50 worth of studio time at Color Me Mine for $10. I knew me and the kids wouldn't use the whole 5 hours worth of studio time before it expired so we invited our friends Jill, Parker, and Dixie along to use up some time and get our paint on! Parker is Dawson's age and Dixie is the same age as Emerson so it works out perfect...oh and Jill is my age so we all have a buddy :) When we got there there was a table ready for us and a lady to assist. Jill and I wondered as to why this lady works at a place like this with kids because to say she is kid friendly is a joke! But we still had fun nonetheless. Dawson picked out a gecko as well as Parker, Emerson an owl (surprised I'm sure!) and Dixie a pony. The boys did awesome carefully painting parts and the girls did what we call a rainbow tie dye swirl effect ;) They also made something else I can't mention yet though cause it's presents for Grandmas that is sure to be loved! We ended by grabbing lunch at Cafe Rio and us mom's chatting while the kiddos goofed around. Here are some pictures of the kiddos getting their paint on:



0 comments: