Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Picture(s) is Worth a Thousand Words...

I couldn't help but laugh at these pictures Christopher took of Emerson the other day...this is how I imagined the conversation to go if Emerson could talk:

Hi Daddy, you want me to sit and look pretty and smile? Sure thing!


Wait a second, what is this thing Mom is constantly sticking on my head?!


Huh...so that's what it is. Interesting....


Looks good, so it must taste good...let's take a big mouthful of it...hmmmm....


Ick!....yuck!...blech!...


You really should of warn me. BUT I'm a baby so I still love you and will still smile for you!


The End!

6 comments:

Missy said...

She's so stinking cute! I love the progression in the pictures.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh she is scrumptious. I want to eat those cheeks.

Holly said...

haha every picture really seems to show what she is thinking. Cute!

Rob and Tammy said...

I love that little girl!

Sarah Jane said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Cass and Jared said...

Ha! I love the narration- She is too fun!