Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miss E at Nine Months


I cannot believe how close we are to Emerson's first birthday! I know I always say it but it seems like just yesterday I had her. Sheesh! Time is flying. Anyways, we took her to the doctor and she is doing great! She weighed in at 13 pounds 11 ounces which puts her in the, well, 0 percentile, or not even on the chart. She is petite to say the least but as the doctor said, we already knew she is small and her brother is the same way. She was 27 inches for length putting her in the 36th percentile. She is clapping, waving, sitting with complete ease, and as of this past week...army crawling everywhere! She is such an active little bug and loves to move and get places. She seems pleased as punch with herself now that she can do that. When you set her down and she seems something she wants she gets all excited and makes a dog panting noise as she scoots her way over to it. She loves to mimic what Dawson is doing...especially if it's yelling or singing. Dawson can make her laugh with such ease and I have loved lately listening to them play and laugh together while I am doing something. As my friend Tammy always says, she is just the happiest little baby and we love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can't believe she is almost one, either! (I also can't believe that my one month old is probably going to surpass her in weight in the next month or two - yikes!)

The Tucketts said...

So cute! What a tiny little thing! I can't believe she is already 9 months!