Thursday, April 22, 2010

Golden

This year I celebrated my GOLDEN 27th birthday (I turned 27 on the 27th in case some of you weren't sure what made it so golden) and it was fabulous! My husband with the help of family and friends made it a very special birthday indeed. I woke up (after sleeping in!) to my favorite breakfast of cinnamon rolls, bacon, and oj topped off with gold roses (he spray painted them!) and gold wrapped gifts! After we got ready for the day he took me out to a new cupcake shop that opened in Draper called the Sweet Tooth Fairy that has DELISH cupcakes in tons of flavors. I loved it and it's the cutest little shop...you should check it out. That night we headed out to Olive Garden with Jen, Jeremy, The Olsen's (Tammy and Rob), the other Olsen's (Jared and Cassidy), and the Jesperson's (Dave, Brandy, and cute little Cooper.) When we got there I was all concerned about a table but turns out with the help of Jared, Jen, and Jer, a table was already ready AND adorned with gold balloons and gold candies and confetti down the table. My sneaky husband did good I would say. We had a fabulous dinner and it was finished with a cake my hubs brought and some great gifts. I was truly spoiled and have the best family and friends ever! Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful day indeed (makes nearing 30 less bitter tasting!)




2 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hey, you forgot the cool present I gave you - having a baby on your bday! :) Just kidding, but thanks for sharing your bday with Remi. And don't knock on turning 30. It hasn't been too bad so far. :)

Sarah Jane said...

What a cute hubs you have! You are so cute and I'm glad you had a great day! I agree with Summer, 30 really isn't THAT bad!