Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Festivities- Part 2

Here is Part 2 of our fun fall activities!
1. Library Halloween Story Time- The library does a Halloween themed story time for the kids that is always fun. The kids get to come in costume and read a few Halloween stories, sing some songs, then make Trick or Treat bag. After the kids get to Trick or Treat around the library. This year we were joined by Summer and Reece!



2. Halloween Playgroup Party- This year my friends Summer, Stacy, and I threw a little Halloween Party for the kids. We had lots of spooky food like mummy dogs, deviled eggs, bones and blood (breadsticks and sauce), mummy pizza, and a TON of goodies! The kids got to make a visor craft, play games, and run around and scream. Us Mommies got to chat!









3. Carving Pumpkins- This year we had dinner and pumpkin carving at our house. We enjoyed Taco Soup, Rolls, Salad, and an array of goodies then got our carve on. Dawson was absolutely disgusted with the pumpkin guts and I wish I got his face on camera when I first lifted the top off my pumpkin and a bunch of goop came with it. It was priceless. I would say we have some pretty good lookin pumpkins! After we got out our costume box and goofed around...I think Dawson makes a pretty cute girl, and I got to see what Emerson might look like when she is a bit older (but with blonde hair!)






3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love catching up on your blog between hanging out. Those are some mad pumpkin carving skills, Dawson do that? :) The kiddos look adorable in those costumes, so adorable that they look like little stuffed animals. :)

Stacy said...

Cute pics. The kids are so cute!!!So since my camera is broken and I don't have any Halloween pics of Addy, can I please have a copy of the pic of Addy and Dawson??? Thanks, Stacy

The Tucketts said...

The party looked fun! I'm sad we couldn't make it. You gals are so great to put something together!