Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Vegas

Last Tuesday we left for a little mini vacation down to Las Vegas. I found a great deal on a room at Excalibur and they had a few other specials going on too. We wanted to have a little relaxing getaway involving sun, laziness, and doing whatever we wanted (which meant nothing!) We figured this was a perfect opportunity before the little babe came and we all had a blast! Dawson is such a little vacationer and absolutely loved the pool. When he first saw our castle hotel he got all excited and said "Mom, a Temple!" After some explaining, when you asked him what the hotel was he then called it Vegas. Driving home, we saw a real Temple and he called it Vegas. After more explaining and a bit of confusion, I think he have it cleared up! Here are some pictures to tell you more about the trip!




4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love the Cheez-Its picture of Dawson! Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so jealous!

Rob and Tammy said...

Looks like you had fun. Bran said you got a heat rash though - I can relate to rashes (have you read my blog lately?) If you are out and about on Saturday stop by my house because I have gifts from Hawaii for ya (I have to work tomorrow). I miss not seeing you for the past few weeks!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

The trip looks like it was so much fun.The weather in Vegas is great this time of the year a good time to get away.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Nothin better than bein in Vegas and Cheez-its!!