Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catch Up: Mother's Day

I need to do a little catch up on my blogging, starting with Mother's Day! We had just gotten in the night before from Las Vegas so really all I wanted to do on Mother's Day was relax!! That morning I got breakfast in bed- pancakes topped with strawberries and cool whip with bacon and orange juice...yum! I also got flowers that Dawson picked out, some candy (mini charleston chews and sour patch kids, my favs!), a homemade card, and a cook book I have been wanting (more Tasty Tuesday recipes!) I loved it all! After that Christopher and Dawson headed to church and I stayed behind because I got a pretty wicked heat rash from all the heat down in Vegas. I pretty much had it all over, with it being the worst on my arms and back. Thank goodness it was gone after about 3-4 days. When they returned home from church we just relaxed, went and visited Christopher's Mom to drop off her gift, then came home and ate dinner and relaxed more. I couldn't of asked for a more perfect Mother's Day, with the best part being that I got to hang out and have fun all day with my boys!


5 comments:

Jason and Bri said...

Thats so cute. Am glad they spoiled you a little bit! thats so nice.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I have been wanting the World wide Ward cook book. I love to read and Love to read cook books.Your Mothers day looked so nice I love the picture of Dawson in the kitchen.I missed you at church.

Camilla said...

That sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! I'm just slightly jealous of your thoughtful husband. Did I get anything? Ehmmmmm.....nope. Not even a card.
I did get to visit our moms though, so that was nice.
I've never heard of that cookbook, but I'm not very cookbook literate so yeah.

The Incredible Bulks said...

I like the picture of "Dawson Crocker," he is so cute!!

Laurel Joy said...

I don't mean to say you didn't look cute when you were prego with Dawson, but I think you look twice as cute during this pregnancy!