Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Recap: Easter!

We had a fun-filled Easter weekend, and since I am feeling like a woman of few words right now, I will give it to you in a quick recap:

-Friday Dawson got this in the mail from my family...it included Ice Age, a toy car, and of course, candy!

-Saturday my sister Missy and I took Dawson to Wheeler Farm for their Easter Carnival they had there. It was crowded, but we did the bounce house, ate cotton candy, saw the bunny himself (who he loved this year!), got a streamer wand, saw the big barn, rode a tractor, and saw many animals. He has loved cows lately so when we saw the baby cow and it licked his hand and mooed in his face, I thought Dawson was gonna faint from sheer excitement. After the carnival we returned home and had Christopher's family over for an Easter dinner of ribs (Christopher is an expert rib cooker), potato salad, chips, pistachio salad, and brownie sundaes...yum!



-Saturday night Christopher, Dawson, my sister Missy, and I colored Easter eggs. Dawson couldn't get enough of the stickers, and decided to cover his egg in them.


-Sunday was filled with finding Easter baskets, going to church, then heading over to the Olsen's for Easter dinner. There was even an egg hunt for Dawson accompanied by a candy bar hunt for us big kids. The food was fabulous, as well as the people we were with!



Overall Easter Holiday Rating: A+++

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! His little Easter outfit is so cute! Looks like you had a good Easter!

ashley said...

I remember Wheeler Farm from when I was little - so fun!

Laurel Joy said...

LOL at the cow adventure :o)

Cass and Jared said...

Easter is such a fun holiday, we had a great time with you guys! PS- That Easter bunny at Wheeler farm looks pretty creepy!

The Bell Family said...

What a handsome little boy in his Easter clothes! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I'm always a sucker for argyle vests!

the nayz said...

Love the look on his face in the pic while on the red chair. Too cute!