Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catch Up: The Living Planet Aquarium



Two weekends ago Christopher was home all day Saturday so we decided we wanted to go do something fun. Dawson has really been into animals lately, always pretending he is this type of animal or that. We didn't want to head all the way up to the zoo, so we decided to go to the Living Planet Aquarium. It's not a big aquarium, but it's a good size and they just recently added an Amazon section with baby crocs and snakes and much to my dismay some spiders...yuck! It was a perfect little activity and Dawson loved seeing the sharks and fish. They even have a cool touch pond area where you can touch stingrays and various other sea creatures. The best part is, it's $8 for adult admission, or you can get a year long aquarium pass to come as much as you want for $16! Hello, how can you beat that?? Dawson is free until he is 3, and then a year long pass for him is $12. So we went ahead and got passes because if we go one more time it's paid it off. I love sweet deals! You can check it out at www.thelivingplanet.com.

6 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

I love little Dawson!!

Rob and Tammy said...

By the way you are going to have to change the name of your blog in July!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a great time! I think I need to get a pass for myself. It wound be fun to walk around there, even if Reece doesn't care. :)

Kimmy said...

I didn't realize a year pass was that cheap! We are totally going to have to get one. It loods like you had a blast!

Camilla said...

I am looking forward to having Jonathan at an age when he really enjoys things like that! We'll have to get a pass next year for sure! Looks like fun!

Carrie said...

You guys are always doing something fun! I love the ideas! Also because of you my house smells really good. :)