Monday, April 6, 2009

A Happy Belated Birthday to Me!

A couple weekends ago was a birthday, and I must say it was a wonderful one indeed! I got breakfast in bed, my house cleaned, and an array of gifts that I have been loving! I got to spend my birthday day with Christopher and Dawson just hanging out, and that night we had Chinese and cake. The next night we went out to dinner to Cheesecake Factory with Christopher's family and had a delicious dinner with a yummy slice of cheesecake in the end. Most of all I just feel so blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends in my life who made it a point to tell me Happy Birthday via facebook, email, phone call, or in person. As I get older I have noticed that it's not how I spend my birthday or what I get but it's the who that really makes a great birthday. PS...I had my ob appointment today and everything is looking good with the babe and I must say I am excited to be in double digits now on my countdown instead of triple!


5 comments:

JEN & JEREMY said...

I think the best part about your birthday dinner were the meatBALLS. Oh wait, what meatBALLS?? Thats right... there are none!!! Ha Ha HA!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

You are one of the cutest gals I know. I absolutey love you. I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday full of cheesecake. Thanks for letting us break in your fondue pot.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hehe....I love that I know what the meatBALLS are about!

Glad you had a fun birthday! Sorry it took forever to get you your gift! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the dinner....It looks like you had fun! We miss you guys!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Glad that you had a good birthday. I love the pictures that you posted your family is special.