Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Little Perspective for Sunday


Last Sunday we were on our way to church. Every time we are driving to church, Dawson starts talking about who he is going to see there...aka his friends/nursery buddies. This past Sunday as we were on our way I asked him, "Dawson, who are you going to see at church today?" to which he replied "Jesus!!!" Taken aback for a moment because I thought I would hear "Addy!!" I said yep, that's why we go to church, to see pictures of Jesus and think about him. What a good way to to start thinking right before church. I love the cute innocent mind of a two year old!

**The picture has nothing to do with the post, but I think it's funny. The Saturday before we went out to breakfast and this is what Christopher taught Dawson while waiting for our food.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

As I read your post tile and saw the picture...I was thinking Hmmm, where is she going with this, breakfast on Sundays is a great way to spend family time? And then I read on. Very cute! How's THAT for pregnancy brain? (Remember you never get it back!)

Lucas Family said...

That is sweet. Kylie always tells us we are going to God's house on Sunday and as we pull up she yells,"Right there...God's house!". It's neat how they look at things!

KaLee said...

Cute! And so true! I miss you guys. Take care.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love that Chris taught him to hang the spoon from his nose. He's so smart...I can't wait for the lil girl either! And I can't wait to see the sparkly pink letters that are in her room...chris told me that I am going to love them! Hope to see ya soon!