Saturday, August 15, 2009

Overheard:


This morning as we were enjoying a family breakfast of warm cinnamon rolls and orange juice and watching it rain, I grabbed Dawson's nose and pretended that I was holding it in my hand with my thumb (ie I got your nose game) when he looked at me and said: "No Mom, nose is stuck." I tired to further do it and say no look, I have your nose right here but to no avail he in all seriousness touched his nose and said, "No, Mom nose stuck on face." Apparently I have a very logical 2 1/2 year old. Well there goes that game.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that kid. He is the funniest and has so much personality. I appreciate a good funny kid!

Carrie said...

Sarah, Congrats on your little girl! She’s a cutie. I am glad you are doing well!
:) Carrie B.

Jason and Bri said...

what a little smarty! ur guys family is so cute, can't wait to see your little girl at the next family event.