Friday, July 3, 2009

The Sillies with Dawson



The other day when I went to put Dawson on the potty he sat there concentrating and pushing, trying to go pee. This time, when he started to go pee he looks up at me and gets this big grin on his face and pronounces to me "It works, Mom!" I couldn't help but bust up laughing and say, yep it works! Got to love the way kids think!

Potty Training Update: As long as we put him on the potty every hour he pretty much stays dry all day. BUT if we don't initiate it he won't tell us he has to go so I am just WAITING for him to just have it click in his head to recognize the urge to go...it would make things so so much easier!!

1 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

Good luck on Monday! We'll keep you guys in our prayers that everything goes well! I'm super excited for you guys -- a little girl will be so much fun for the three of you to enjoy!