Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Emerson has arrived!

Hey blogger world this is Chris posting my very first blog. I am excited to announce that Emerson Marie Selin arrived yesterday at 4:20 in the afternoon. She was born 5 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long with quite the set of lungs and good and healthy. She is the most adorable thing I have ever laid my eyes on! Sarah is also doing extremely well too. Dawson came to the hospital to visit and totally adores her! We feel so blessed that everything has gone so well and to have Emerson as part of our little family! I am going to try to post some pictures but I am using my phone so I may not be able to post any pictures until we get home from the hospital.

10 comments:

Brandy J. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We can't wait to see her tonight!

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! We love and miss her already!

Kimmy said...

Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet her!

Mary and Adam said...

Hooray!!! Congrats to you guys!!!

Jason and Bri said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys! oh and I don't know if anyone told you but were blessing Rylee finally this sunday July 12th at our sac. meeting its at 11am. and were having a small lunch at our house after. Hope you guys and the new baby can come, we would love to see you guys!

the nayz said...

Congrats to the three of you. I can't wait to see pics.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Yay!! I'm glad everything went well! Can't wait to see the little gal!!

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Chris you did a good job we were all waiting to hear how Sarah and Emerson got along. I am glad all went well.Thanks for the post.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

It was so fun to come visit you all today! Emerson is just precious, and I can't wait to hold her again! I'm glad it all went so well!

Carrie said...

I am dying to see pictures! She sounds like a tiny little thing. I knew I should have ordered extra food for Sarah when we went out! :)