Sunday, June 7, 2009

Maternity Photos!

My awesome friend Carrie wanted to "practice" taking maternity photos and asked me if she could take some for me and of course I said YES! The reason why I say "practice" is because I think she doesn't need practice and is such an awesome photographer already. She took them yesterday and has already posted a sneak peek of a few on her photo blog so I just wanted to put the link here. You should check out all her photos on it because she is awesome and so fun to work with and comes up with some really cute ideas. Thanks again Carrie, I LOVE them!

10 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

They all look great! I love all of your family ones, and I really like the individual one of you where you are kind of looking up. So pretty!

Carrie said...

Someone is too nice! ;)

Los Smith said...

I gotta agree with summer the one with you sort of looking up its a great shot. you have such a cute family! and once your little bambina gets here it will be even cuter :)

Anonymous said...

My sister in law had her baby on Saturday and it just made me so excited to see your when she gets here! I love your pictures! They turned out really good. We need to have you guys up. I just need to plan it. Life seems to always be CRAZY busy!

Rob and Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sar! I LOVE the pictures! You look absolutely beautiful and what a gorgeous little family you have! I can't wait to meet Emmie. Hope you are doing well! Give Dawson a kiss for me!

Mary and Adam said...

Aww Those pictures are gorgeous!!!

Laurel Joy said...

Yes, these comments are all very nice, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't say:

WHOA! Sexy Mama!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Nice pics! She did a good job! Your little family is so cute!! My e-mail address is sturnerm@hotmail.com

Brandy J. said...

These pictures look awesome! If Carrie ever needs to practice on anyone else Dave and I will be very willing participants. :)