Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whose In the Bathroom??

This evening I was in the kitchen cooking dinner talking to Christopher, when I heard the bathroom sink running water. It kept running and running so I shouted to my sister Missy (who is living with us for a couple of months) "Are you washing your hands or something?" I was answered with a "No, why?" Christopher and I both turned to look at each other with quizzical looks because that meant it could only be 1 of 3....the dog, the cat (who lacks imposable thumbs), or Dawson. We headed to the bathroom and found this (which is recorded from the second time he went up and did it):

6 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

Well what do you expect him to do when he asks for a drink of water and you tell him no? LOL just kiddin, I love it.

JEN & JEREMY said...

That is too funny! We watched it and couldn't stop laughing!!!

The Thurstons said...

That is hilarious! He is so stinkin' cute!

The Tucketts said...

Oh no! Did Chris teach him to drink out of the sink? Adam taught Landon. I love his big smile at the end! He is too stinkin cute!

Carrie said...

That was comedy when Chris asked "Do we not keep you hydrated enough?", I laughed out loud! Just wait until you hear the sound of the toilet clogging...that's a fun surprise to check out when you hear it! :)

Brandy J. said...

"Pretty witchin' night"...Sarah!!